Available for Sale
Wedgefield Industrial Estate Pilbara, Hedland Junction
12 Lots Available
LOT NUMBER PRICE (ex GST)
LOT 220 - $275,000 - 2400sqm
LOT 22 - $275,000 - 399sqm
LOT 307 - $1,460,000 - 14234sqm
LOT 311 - $470,000 - 4318sqm
LOT 314 - $1,265,000 - 12234sqm
LOT 315 - $1,350,000 - 13143sqm
LOT 322 - $2,210,000 - 25678sqm
LOT 325 - $2,240,000 - 26007sqm
LOT 330 - $1,870,000 - 20207sqm
LOT 332 - $2,210,000 - 22690sqm
LOT 333 - $2,210,000 - 22715sqm
LOT 334 - $1,580,000 - 16084sqm
•Dual street frontage for LOT 332 and LOT 333
•3 Phase power
•Commercial water connections
•Rav 10 road train access
• Build ready
2 Hamersley Street, Broome, WA 6725
$6,100,000 Going Concern
A substantial food, retail and commercial property. The large site compromises of three buildings with ample parking. In addition to McDonald's, blue chip international tenant Dominos occupies the front south east tenancy, with F45 and commercial office suites located at the rear of the site. Conveniently located in the Broome Town Centre, the site benefits from a high exposure corner location with dual access from Hamersley Street and Napier Terrace.
• Land Area: 3630m2 • Building Area: 1260m2
• Current Leases: 1-5 Years • Annual Rent: $518,000++
Tenant #1: Domino's
• The Domino's brand is owned by Domino's Pizza, Inc. Which is a US listed company
• Domino's Pizza Enterprise now extends across 9 different countries, including more than 2,450 stores and is the leading international pizza franchise
Tenant #2: McDonalds
• McDonalds was established back in 1954 by Ray Kroc, creating a small burger restaurant in California and wrote the first page in McDonalds history
• From humble beginnings of a small restaurant, McDonalds is now one of the world's leading food service chains with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries
Tenant #3: F45
• F45 is a dynamic and ever-evolving leader in innovation across the health and fitness industry
• Offering a unique opportunity that is driven by quality, reputation and convenience, F45 sets itself apart from the competitors with a success proven model for franchises
10 Cunningham Drive, West Kalgoorlie, WA 6430
$1,250,000 Going Concern
Substantial industrial facility - quality tenant / established company , total factory / warehouse including air-conditioned office. Excellent drainage with asphalt hardstand , covered wash bay with unground separator. Three phase power , securely fenced and gated. Strong lease with excellent return.
• Land Area: 4300m2 • Building Area: 920m2
• Current Lease: 6 Years • Annual Rent: $132,000++
• Kennards has more than 700 branches across Australia and New Zealand
• Australia's #1 family-owned supplier of high quality, hire equipment
• Customer service is always second-to-none
• An extensive range of equipment with expert staff to help
41 Phosphorus Street, Wedgefield, WA 6721
$2,200,000 Going Concern
Substantial industrial facility - quality tenant , new showroom and warehouse , corner-site with great profile , concrete tilt panel construction , RAV 10 access , new build , concrete yard with secure electric gates. Annual fixed rent increases by 3.75%.
• Land Area: 4318m2 • Building Area: 706m2
• Current Lease: 10 Years • Annual Rent: $159,000++
Tenant: Reece Plumbing
• Leading distributor of plumbing, waterworks and HV AC-R products to commercial and residential customers
• With 800+ branches in Australia, New Zealand and United States of America
• Including 10 specialised business units servicing and plumbing, bathroom, building, civil irrigation, heating, air conditioning and refrigeration industries
45 Laver Street, Newman, WA 6753
$2,100,000 Going Concern
Substantial industrial facility - quality tenant / established company , total factory / warehouse , corner site which includes air-conditioned offices. Asphalt hardstand with excellent access for trucks , three phase power , securely fenced and gated. Strong lease , excellent return.
• Land Area: 3859m2 • Building Area: 750m2
• Current Lease: 3 Years • Annual Rent: $234,000++
Tenant: Toll IPEC
• Over 125 years' experience, Toll Group are proudly apart of Japan Post
• Toll operate an extensive global logistics network across 1,200 locations
• Toll's 40,000 employees provide a diverse range of transport and logistics solutions
• Covering road, air, sea and rail to help Tolls' customers best meet global supply needs
41 Steel Loop, Wedgefield, WA 6721
$2,700,000 Going Concern
Substantial industrial facility - quality tenant - Fortune 500 company , modern factory / warehouse , corner-site with amazing profile to Great Northern Highway , concrete hardstand with excellent access for trucks , three phase power , securely fenced and gated. Strong lease , excellent return , new Kone gantry crane , new wash bay.
• Land Area: 5176m2 • Building Area: 1200m2
• Current Lease: 5 Years • Annual Rent: $218,560++
• Cummins is a global power leader, a corporation of complementary business segments that design, manufacture, distribute and service a broad portfolio
• The company's products range from diesel and natural gas engines to hybrid and electric
• Cummins have powertrain-related technologies, including battery systems, fuel systems, controls, air handling, transmissions, filtration and electrical power generation systems
• Cummins have customers in over 190 countries, earning approximately $23.8billion in 2018
71 Laver Street, Newman, WA 6753
$1,850,000 Going Concern
Located in the heart of Newman's busy industrial area, this property features drive around site access and drive through workshop access. Included under roof areas, including workshop, awning and offices, this property is a savvy investment. Leased to a blue chip tenant.
• Land Area: 3999m2 •Building Area: 443m2
• Current Lease: 2 Years • Annual Rent: $185,000++
• Onsite Rental Group staff over 450 employees across 30+ branches with multiple partner site locations.
•This company has over 30 years of experience in the business of equipment hire, offering a range of more
than 70,000 pieces of equipment
• Australian businesses are increasingly turning to Onsite for better service, superior equipment rental
expertise and innovative cost reducing solutions are BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, QGC, Lendlease, Downer
and many more
18 Schillaman Street, Wedgefield WA 6721
$1,400,000 Going Concern
Substantial industrial facility - quality tenant / established company , total factory / warehouse including air-conditioned clean rooms and office. Elevated site with excellent drainage , asphalt hardstand , three phase power , securely fenced and gated. Strong lease , excellent return , rare opportunity. Includes quality care takers quarters , with a strong lease.
• Land Area: 8335m2 • Building Area: 1181m2
• Current Lease: 4 Years •. Annual Rent: $114,000
• Engineering + Maintenance + Preservation
• Orontide have been working in the industry for over 40 years, their company is well-known and respected
• Since commencement, they have expanded facilities and capabilities through acquisition
• Their goal is to be Australia's leading and preferred asset maintenance provider
9 Wedge Street, Port Hedland, WA 6721
$1,200,000 Going Concern
Premium Location, Premium Tenant
Strategic CBD Building located in the busy Wedge Street of the town of Port Hedland.
Complete with a new lease to an Australian multinational banking and financial services company, this sound and spacious brick building is situated amongst other banks and shops and has a large convenient carpark. It is an investment property not to be overlooked and is a must to inspect for any equity requiring large area and a reliable addition to an industrial or commercial portfolio for years to come.
• Land Area: 1012m2
• Building Area: 438m2
• Current Lease: 2 Years
• Zoned CBD Town Centre
•Annual Rent: $156,000+ GST and Outgoings
• Tenant ANZ Bank
Contact Richard Hamlin for more details
201 Augustus Drive, Karratha Industrial Estate, WA 6714
$6,050,000 Going Concern
A newly constructed purpose built facility sitting on a very large plot of land. Including a large vehicle wash down bay, secure fencing, fire-protection, concrete hardstand, and comes with a strong long term lease with an excellent return, to a quality tenant.
• Land Area: 12,100m2 • Building Area: 1706m2
• Current Lease: 5 Years • Annual Rent: $514,320++
Tenant: North Fleet
• North Fleet has Western Australia covered, from the Pilbara coastal city of Karratha to Kalgoorlie-Boulder in the Goldfields-Esperance region.
• North Fleet are a safe bus and vehicle hire company ensuring their clients are provided with comprehensive transportation services that are comfortable and reliable.
• North Fleet WA safely moves more than 3.5 Million passengers every year in our wet hire operations alone.
• Established in 2000, this company has a fleet of over 150+ vehicles and 40+ drivers in the Pilbara.
1/431 Yangebup Road, Cockburn Central, WA 6164
$980,000 plus GST
Premium Warehouse and Office Space - Brand New.
Outstanding architect designed property with many features including:
100m2 Office, 500m2 Warehouse, High Truss Warehouse, Large Roller Door Access, High End Polished Concrete Office, Good Parking and Truck Access and Three Phase Power.
The property is also brand new construction, is fully fenced, has air conditioning, designer flooring, and is fully fitted out.
• Land Area: 700m2 • Office Area: 100m2
• Warehouse Area: 500m2 •No Current Tenant
264 Port Drive, Minyirr, Broome WA 6725
$2,250,000 plus gst
Quality Development and Infrastructure.
Situated close to the Port, this industrial property has large offices and warehouse, and includes a three bedroom residence at the rear of the lot. The building is a multi storied concrete tilt panel design, and has duel front access to both sides of it and to the rear of the property. This is a well developed freehold property with quality infrastructure in place, and is superbly positioned only 500 metre's from the coast.
•Land Area: 6081m2 •Vacant Possession
•Available Immediately •Duel Access to front of property
•Warehouse space of approx. 426m2 •Office space of approx. 347m2
95 Welsh Drive, Newman, WA 6753
$2,400,000 Going Concern
Excellent exposure to busy Welsh Drive is a stand out feature of this tidy commercial unit, positioned in Newman's tightly held industrial area. Consisting of 7 units all currently leased and tenanted. Conveniently located, these units have high roofs and three phase power in each warehouse/workshop.
•Land Area: 3,700m2 •Building Area: 1,310m2
•All units leased •Annual rent: $229,320
•Multotec Pty Ltd •Marpoll Pty Ltd •Carawine Resources •Chubb Security
•Fremantle Commercial Diving
16 Manganese Street, Wedgefield, WA 6721
$680,000 Going Concern
This identifiable building is located in the centre of Wedgefield, within a popular new sub- division featuring improvements in landscape, aesthetics and design guidelines. Set on 2500sqm industrial lot, the warehouse is situated at the rear of the property, with the office directly in front. All space has been used in a functional manner with a wide open yard.
•Land Area: 2,500m2 •Building Area: 500m2
•No Current Lease
•Heavy gauge walls for a strong and secure build
•Extremely energy efficient
•Exterior shell curve provides an airtight, weather tight seal against elements
•Dust tight seam-lines and eave connections to prevent the loss of heated/cooled air inside
•Comfortable working conditions
•Huge working yard space, wide and open for functional use
9 Manganese Street Wedgefield WA 6721
Located in one of the best streets in Wedgefield, this industrial property of over 6000 square metres offers space, location, and double road frontage, along with all the necessary industrial elements for an industrial investor, including a lengthy lease to a quality tenant. Modern construction, concrete parking, clearspan hi-bay shed, dual access, and profile on both Pinnacles and Manganese Streets.
Current lease term is two years six months with an additional option term of two years.
• Land Area: 6,003m2 • Building Area: 1,083m2
10 Anderson Street, Port Hedland,
$2,050,000 Going Concern
Premium investment opportunity, fully leased, prime location in Port Hedland. These 10 modern and stylish apartments in this strategic location offer investment opportunity now. With open plan kitchens having stainless steel appliances, all kitchen utensils and linen included. Spacious private balconies, with split system air conditioning throughout.
• Land Area: 1518m2 • Building Area: Approx. 850m2
• Annual Rent Circa: $210,000
• 1x 4Bedroom Apartment
• Town Centre zoning
• Fully leased investment
• 1x Caretakers unit
• 10x Modern apartments all fully furnished
• Ample off street parking
• Outdoor entertainment/storage area
Tenant: Rivtow Marine
• An innovative operator in the Australian harbour towage market
• Rivtow provides safe, flexible and efficient service to their customers
• Rivtow manage the largest fleet of tugs in any port in Australia
• There are 18 tugs under management in the Port Hedland region
36 Coolawanyah, Road Karratha Industrial Estate, WA 6714
$1,050,000 plus GST
Base Land Price $1,050,000 Plus gst
Deisgn and Build including Land $3,500,000 Plus gst
Large industrial block with excellent drainage on an elevated site in a prime location. Three phase power connection, 110 amps per phase.
Size: 5526 m2
Front boundary: 41 metres
Side boundaries: 145 metres
Back boundary: 33 metres
Available to purchase, lease, or design and build.
Agent Richard Hamlin
65 Dooley Street Navel Base WA 6165
Base land price $940,000 Plus gst
Design and build including land $3,500,000 Plus gst
Located in the heavy industry surburb of Perth, this large industrial block with excellent drainage is on an elevated site with a three phase power connection, 110 amps per phase.
Size: 2056 m2
Front boundary: 26 metres
Side bounaries: 72 metres
Back boundary: 28 metres
Available to purchase, lease, or design and build.
Agent Richard Hamlin
165 Mortimer Road, Casuarina 6167
$45,000,000 plus gst
Residential Development Opportunity.
111 acres of residential land with substantial sand deposit. Located within easy access to the Kwinana freeway, 35km south of Perth CBD. Zoned Urban, the site contains a in demand sand deposit ready to sell off before develop to contribute towards funding. The site is elevated above adjacent residential subdivisions. Feasibility studies, Bio Science and Environmental reports are available.
Land area: 111 acres
Agent: Richard Hamlin
Ready to sell Real Estate? Whether this is your first time or you’re seasoned in Real Estate and Mining sector transactions, our agents and resources will be available to you throughout the process. Our expertise allows us value properties right the first time, thus saving owners considerable time with decision making. RBH is known for being able to sell the impossible, and we are the best in the business. Contact us today.